Anatolian Shepherds Page

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Planting in the Yellow Greenhouse

Here we go... Planting in the Yellow Greenhouse this past weekend is FUN!


I started 40 Super Beefsteak tomatoes and 40 Roma's.



 I would have done more, except that I ran out of paper pots. 



I could have sworn that I made more, so back inside to collect more of my dear husbands read newspapers... It's important that he's already read them. Take note!

I bought this wonderful little tool at: www.underwoodgardens.com
PotMaker




I tried to use a drinking glass one year, but this little guy (gal?) is just easier to use. It was created for this purpose, after all!





This is a super important step in my "Plan to Can" everything that grows in our garden, for our family.

But perhaps the best part of the day still remains that I got the first flower of Spring 2011 from my sweet baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment